Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kawaii felt plushes

Hmm, I just realised that I haven't made one of my kawaii little felt plushes in quite a while. I've just been swamped with university, and avoiding university. Hehehe. Oh well.

But I've decided that soon, I'm going to do a tutorial on how to make one of these!! Possibly another donut, or a cake or something. What do you think?



Beloved little donut! <3 (^_^*) I gave it to one of my room-mates.
He's going back to his home, Norway, at the end of the year...
So I gave it to him to remember me by!



Little milk bottle that I gave to my boyfriend's sister. :3

For some reason, I've never been able to keep any of my felt creations for myself. I usually give them to my friends or family. One day I will keep one for myself... One day, I tell you!

2 comments:

  1. zomg these are so cute ^^ especially the doughnut ^^ u should do a tutorial :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both equally cute. Maybe both since milk and donuts just go together so well like peas and carrots.

    ReplyDelete