Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bulky headphones = dorky in a bad way?

My iPod earphones are pretty much dead... Sound only comes out of one of the ear-pieces, and the plastic covering has shifted and revealed the wiring underneath in some places.

I've figured that it's time to invest in a new pair of earphones/headphones, but I'm not sure which kind to get. On the way to university, I always see people listening to their music using big, bulky headphones and I envy them, wishing that I could be as confident to wear them as them.

I guess some people can pull the look off. What do you think... Do you think they're dorky in the bad way?

Here are some cute ones that I found while browsing the web:


I also found some kawaii "Swimmer" headphones...
Personally, they're my favourite! Especially the pastel designs.




These teddy bear ones belong to a blogger that I follow, Pastel Raindrops.



I don't know if the ones below are Swimmer headphones, but somebody's
gone and sweet deco'ed 'em!


8 comments:

  1. aw, I would wear those strawberry headphones in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I'd love to have those teddy bear headphones!♥

    ♥: http://walkingintheairr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guys,

    Greatest article about online buying and selling wireless headphones and bluetooth headsets. It was very beneficial for me related to best Audio Technica Headphones online with discount prices. Latest News About Headphones Capital that provides a broad range of best headphones including Iphone Earphones, Earbuds, Wireless Headsets and accessories you need.

    Nice Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really want the strawberry ones or the teddy bear ones. PLEASE where do I buy???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool post. I always read your blog. The information you have provided about headphones is really nice. These are great collection of headphones.People listening to their music using big, bulky headphones. Now get the best earphones that are perfect match for your ears & could be confident to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://www.amazon.in/Acid-Eye-DY-28-Wireless-Bluetooth/dp/B07G2L65TV/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1539936855&sr=1-4&keywords=bluetooth+Speaker
    https://www.amazon.in/Acid-Eye-Wireless-Bluetooth-Portable/dp/B075CNPHZ6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1540037504&sr=8-1&keywords=portable+bluetooth+speaker

    ReplyDelete